The staff at Airpack is highly knowledgeable about the transportation industry and the regulatory requirements pertaining to shipments of hazardous materials. In addition, to our understanding of the regulations and industry requirements, we also have years of hands-on experience packing, documenting, marking and labeling hazardous materials shipments.
We can help your organization maintain compliance with the regulations by providing comprehensive and therapeutic solutions to regulatory responsibilities. Training compliance, packaging compliance, and transportation regulatory compliance auditing are complex and often require a level of expertise that Airpack consultants can provide.
Airpack offers consulting services on a case-by case basis or under contracts through a Consulting Retainer Agreement (CRA). Under the CRA, an Airpack auditor will visit your facility to review your organization’s registration, training and record keeping processes; packaging policies and procedures, package communications and packaging compliance standards; shipment documents and the shipping department quality assurance requirements. Our qualified consultants will prepare an analysis of the audit indicating any corrective action and a risk management self-evaluation that includes the following:
- Packaging Engineering
- Packaging Production Work Flow Engineering
- Hazardous Materials 3rd Party Test Lab Services
- Classification Analysis
- Company Hazardous Materials Compliance Auditing
- Hazardous Materials Packaging Design
- Screen-print Proofing and Review
- MSDS Research and Review
- Spreadsheet Data Analysis
- Production Line Procedure Publishing
- Training Curriculum Analysis and Review
- Training Curriculum Publishing
- Workplace (OSHA 29CFR) Safety Training & Consulting
- Enforcement Citation Corrective Action
- Enforcement Citation Penalty Reduction
Airpack’s consultants and instructors are highly qualified in their fields.
If you are interested in discussing how Airpack can be your reference to understanding the regulations and the transportation industry, please call or e-mail us today.