Airpack has been designing and engineering domestic & export crating in the Baltimore area for over 23 years. We take pride in building specialized wood crating to meet all of your packaging needs.
We provide you with quality crating that sets us apart from our competitors. We have the experience and creativity to design a product that will arrive at its destination safely without having to incur additional freight costs as a result of poor engineering.
Airpack can build reusable crates that can easily be disassembled and stored as a “crate kit” for future use. These are just a few examples of how we differ from other crating companies, but a key factor to Airpack’s success is the comprehensive insurance policy that covers our engineering and construction, per occurrence.
The following are some examples of Airpack’s capabilities:
To Receive a quote for our services click here
- 450,000 lb. printing press export to Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 757 and 737 aircraft flight simulators to Europe.
- 747 wing component parts for Air Force One (Design and Engineer Crating)
- U.S. Army tank and artillery weapon systems.
- NASA Hubble Telescope Communication satellite equipment.
- Organized the decommissioning and dismantling of the NASA Radar Tracking Facility in Bermuda.
- Containerization of weapons and ammunition for Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Preparation processing of armored vehicles for worldwide Embassy fleets.
- Processed U.S. Embassy construction projects worldwide.
- Electronic mainframe preservation and processing.
- MRI medical equipment dismantling and rigging.
- Industrial plant relocations (Machinery)
- Assembly line equipment crating
- Even down to the smallest and basic package that you may want to ship