Airpack can/will design a structured curriculum specific to complete your logistics mission covering any or all modes of transport. All classes can be custom designed and held onsite at your facility or specified location. A custom designed program allows Airpack to use your products, shipping scenarios and documentation as examples in the classroom. Many companies chose this as their best training option since it allows them to be very product specific.
On-site Training class benefit options
- Flexible dates and times to meet your scheduling
- Weekend scheduling prevents disruption of weekday productivity
- Half day sessions reduce disruption
- Customized training and curriculum designed & tailored specific to your logistical mission requirements
- Specific attention can be given to in-house processes, procedures, and company policies
- Function-specific training allowing individuals to be trained on only those functions they are involved with on a day-to-day basis
- Layered training can accommodate initial and recertification
- Based on the number of employees that attend allow, substantial cost savings as compared to individual public training
In addition to the above benefits, upon completion of the training, Airpack will provide you with an Exit Summary. As part of the Exit Summary the instructor will site observations made during the training process, provide solutions to any concerns while acknowledging those procedures and processes in proper support of the regulations. This Exit Summary can be a valuable tool for management to gain support and budget so the organization can stay in compliance with said regulations.
Please contact Airpack for pricing on custom designed training classes for your organization.
For an Onsite Customized Training Quote click here.