Since 1986, Airpack combines the services of packing, training, and consulting for shipments of hazardous materials and/or dangerous goods as well as military contract materials. We pack, mark, label and document cargo, staying on top of regulations, understanding and interpreting mil-spec contract requirements so you don’t have to.
Military Specification (Mil-Spec) Packing Specialists
One of Airpack’s specialized services is Military Specification (Mil-Spec) packing services for contractors, Federal Government entities and the Department of Defense (DoD), which requires an additional level of specification due to the very complex nature of specific packing and marking contract requirements. As an experienced government packing specialist, Airpack continually meets rigid government packing and marking specifications in compliance with contract requirements and shipping deadlines. Mil-spec packing can involve the shipment of everything from nuts and bolts, to hazardous items such as paint or ammunition.
Airpack has packed and shipped thousands of product lines through government contracts, from massive military defense cargo to very small items. We offer years of experience providing custom services and solutions for both the government and the various contractors. Many companies find themselves constantly challenged by the stringent inspection, packing, documentation, and shipping requirements required by the U.S. Government. Airpack deals with these matters daily and provides our customers the absolute assurance of compliance and acceptance. We work diligently to provide expedient military specification packing and logistical solutions.
Why Use Airpack As Your Mil-Spec Specialist
- Provide cost-effective packing solutions where we source all materials required for these types of shipments including specification packaging, required bar codes, military shipping labels, markings and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags as required.
- Highly experienced and cross-trained workforce — we strive to be the best, most cost-effective packager for our Government. We ensure that the government’s rigid packing specifications are met in accordance with Mil-Spec regulations.
- We prepare all appropriate documents and provide the highest quality and inventive military specification packing services available in the Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and surrounding area.
- Airpack provides our customers with all of the support they need to fulfill all Contract Requirements. Our in-house capabilities meet all of the specifications required by the Department of Defense.
- Our proximity to Washington, D.C. and military bases in Harford County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County and Baltimore provides fast and efficient customer service and we have an exemplary track record when it comes to handling these sensitive shipments.
Get In Touch With Airpack Today For Your Mil-Spec Needs
We’re pioneers in our industry for over 30 years and can assist you with your military specification and other logistically challenging shipments. If it needs regulatory compliance, we can provide service nationwide. We are able to meet any and all of your packing and shipping needs. Our trained professional staff is here to help you with your military packing in compliance with contract requirements, specialized packing or general packing questions.
Feel free to Contact Us today or email us at email@example.com. Our fax number is 410-768-6603. You can also find and follow us on social media and be sure to subscribe to our blog to receive additional important postings concerning Military Specification Packing Services and other services Airpack provides. We look forward to hearing from you soon.